Independence from hardship is our WHY and we’d love to give you an opportunity to help us in day to day operations with our laundry pickup & delivery business (www.royalqualitylaundry.com) and also add additional income to your hourly wages handling incoming sales leads that our marketing agency generates. This is definitely a position with room to grow fast and it will take a special person to fill. Is that you? Then read on..
- -Schedule laundry operations pickups and deliveries with our team.
- -Review operational laundry tickets and organize.
- -Invoice laundry tickets in Quickbooks Online and send customers bills.
- -Send out weekly accounting statements via Quickbooks Online.
- -Take credit card payments in Quickbooks Online.
- -Once onsite training is complete, you can work remote from home and enjoy the flexibility that brings.
- -Once you have our operations process down, we’ll begin sales training 1-3 months after employment and will offer you sales commissions in addition to normal hourly pay.
- -BIG PLUS, but not required: Bilingual and speaks both English and Spanish fluently.
- -Experience with Quickbooks Online is a plus, but we can also provide training for the right candidate too.
- -Highly self organized and self disciplined. Excellent at following our proven process and repeating it.
- -Very personable and good at talking to others which will come into play with any sales leads.
- -Team player and works well with others.
Please SCROLL DOWN AND APPLY ONLINE with your resume and a quick personalized note of why we should consider hiring you. Be open to meet via Zoom for an interview if selected and in person for any 2nd interviews.
Part Time 8-15+ hours per week
TBD $16-18/hr based on experience and skill